It’s All Just So Lovely!
Posted on August 3, 2012
I am really humbled to get this award and honored to be part of this blogging community. Thank you for welcoming me with open arms and loving hearts. I was given this award by Life Vigil, an awesome blog that keeps pace with the pertinent life issues of our world. Also, I’d like to thank Biltrix! not only for the recommendation but also for being a blog to look up to. I hope one day to have the courage to evangelize like Biltrix. Thanks for being a great Mentor !
Now the rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Add a picture of the award to your blog post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 5-10 other Bloggers and inform those selected that they have been nominated.
- For the Illuminating Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award (not the Reader Appreciation Award) say 7 interesting things about yourself.
And the 5 blogs I chose to nominate are (dun dun duuuuuuun):
- With All I Am - he wants you to argue with him!!
- Servusfidelis- I also give him the most wise blogger award
- My Secret Catholic Life- shhh it’s a secret! Go look but don’t tell anyone I sent you!
- Jean’s Bistro 2010′s Blog- videos like you’ve never seen before!
- God by Dockside - really great poetry!
Check them out (if you haven’t already)!
Seven Things About Me:
- I’m a twin. I should rephrase that, I’m the short twin.
- I’m hooked on watching The Deadliest Catch on Netflix. I’m watching it right now! AGAIN!
- I tore my ACL playing soccer.
- I’m a wanna-be-vegetarian
- I love having a glass of Chardonnay by the ocean or a Pina Colada by the ocean or a Margarita by the ocean! (substitute any location for the ocean)
- I love quiet
- I have recurring tornado dreams- Yikes!