Bloggers are a little wacky. I say this because it takes one to know one. Biltrix hit it on the head with his comparison to Clark Kent in his post Clark Kent quits his job at the Daily Planet to become a blogger! 8. By day I’m a mild mannered glasses wearing momma but by blog I’m a Jesus freak pushing health food. It’s madness! Only a few people in my life even know about Foraging Squirrel. I suppose that is because I like this alter-ego freedom.
Giant thanks to Biltrix for tagging me in the Blog- A-Thon. I am inspired daily by his zeal for the New-Evangelization. I invite you to explore more about superhero Biltrix here.
AND ON TO THE RULES
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the “tagger” has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These “lucky” bloggers must then be told.
6. No tag backs.
Eleven things about myself: (Eleven is a lot! Why see a psychiatrist when all you need are blog awards?)
- My three year old daughter thinks she is a cat. She has decided her “spot” is under the table by my feet at dinner time.
- Every morning I wake up with a hymn in my head. Although, this morning, I woke up with a Hebrew song I learned yesterday at my daughter’s preschool.
- My daughter goes to a Jewish preschool. ( It’s a good school and she’s learning the old testament!)
- I just had a cottage cheese, kale, almond, flax seed and apple shake for breakfast. mmmmm
- I love the Woods Brothers
- I think Catholics should shout AMEN! once in a while during Mass.
- I just had to try to convince my neighbor that learning about Jesus in the Bible was way more accurate than learning about him from a book by a woman who channeled his grandmother. (this really happened)
- A pet peeve: the sound of people chewing crunchy food
- Is it mean that I find it funny when children cry because my Halloween decorations are so scary? ( I think so.. I should work on that)
- I love that my daughter loves me more than a noodle.
- God told me to tell my crazy neighbors he loved them and then they thought I was totally crazy when I did it. According to my neighbor, he goes to church in his head so who’s crazy? EVERYONE!
Here are the questions for Me to answer:
- Have you ever read a dialogue by Plato? Yes, I did in my Humanities course in college- if I didn’t skip that class.
- Do you know any foreign languages? No– I even need subtitles for movies from England
- How good are you at math? Horrible
- Are you a convert? Yes
- Would you like to renew your baptismal promises? Yes
- Do you reject Satan? Yes- AMEN!
- And all his works? Yes- AMEN!
- And all his empty promises? Yes- AMEN!
- Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth? Yes- AMEN!
- Do you believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary was crucified, died, and was buried, rose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father? Yes- AMEN!
- Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting? Yes- AMEN!- phew.
Here are the questions for You to answer if you have been tagged or if you are a FS reader and want to have some fun- only if you want to- These are straight from Cafemom a should be Barbara Walter’s interview with Lindsey Lohan, except the last two which are just classic Barbara WaaWaa:
- What’s going on with your lips?
- If you had to commit either your mother or father to a mental institution, which one would it be? Yes, you can only pick one.
- If you had to spend the night in jail, in the hospital, or with your mom, which one would you choose?
- Have you called 911 today?
- Are you drinking again?
- Have you ever watched Mean Girls and thought, Damn, what happened to me?
- Driving. You. Why?
- If you could be a nightclub, what nightclub would you be?
- Who’s winning: You or Amanda Bynes?
- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
- If you were a car, what kind of car would you be?
AND THE BLOGGERS I TAG ARE (this is based on the first relevant 11 bloggers on Biltrix’s blog roll- that he didn’t already pick) CONGRATS!